Walk daily with Sue is a daily walk in her life and the struggles she has with weight.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Whats New with Sue
Well it has been about 3 weeks since I've written anything. I went to the doctor on May 5th and the news was not the best. My wt was up, my sugar was up and my triglycerides were up. The only good thing was that my cholesterol was within normal range. So I started doing my blood sugar twice a day and watching what I eat. I am not diabetic but I am on the way if I don't do something about it right now the doctor says. This is the hardest diet I have ever tried to go on. I don't know what to eat. I have always been used to counting calories no matter what food I ate but this is more counting carbs etc. It is really hard. I am suppose to go to a class on it on June 3rd. I wish I could of gone sooner but I am going to be gone from home for two weeks and I have to wait until I come back. In the meantime every meal is a struggle. Should I eat this or should I eat that. It is crazy. So I don't know when I will be back on to report on what is going on. I guess when I get it all figured out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hopefully you'll get it worked out. I hated that carb diet when I tried it, stayed madder than a hornet all the time.
ReplyDelete