Monday, November 9, 2009

Doctors Report

Well, it has been a while since I wrote on my blog. Had a busy summer and likewise a busy fall. Today is November 9th and I had a doctors appointment this morning. I was pleased mostly with it. I had only gained 2 pounds in 3 months and that was good. My AIC was 5.8 which was up from 5.6 but still acceptable. My big problem is my cholesterol. I am going to put the results on my blog so I can keep up with them. My total cholesterol was 214 and should be <200,>40 and the (bad) was 115 and should be <100. Actually except for my triglycerides they aren't so bad. He wants me to get some Fisol ES and take for that. I am going to do that since it is an over the counter drug.

No comments:

Post a Comment