Walk daily with Sue is a daily walk in her life and the struggles she has with weight.
Monday, November 9, 2009
Sue's Weight
I don't know why I have always been so reluctant to post my weight. But I am going to do it now. I think it will help me to keep up with what I have lost in total. On January 15th 2007 I weighed 175.25 I had just been to Dr. Byrd and I note that there I weighed 177 which was down 11 pounds since my last visit in October. Then on January 1st 2008 I weighed 181.50. Then on January 1st 2009 I weighed 198.25. Today I weigh 184. So I have a lot of work to do. I would like to weigh about 155-160. I have started to TOPS so maybe that will help me. That is about 30 pounds that I need to lose. I also need to lose it slowly because now I am becoming so wrinkled when I lose. I would like to be at 175 when the new year starts so that is 9 pounds. That is what I am going to aim for. Wish me luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment