Monday, March 15, 2010

March 15, 2010 - Monday

Back again. Haven't blogged since January. I have been really, really busy with the Cooks 50th and the Chesney's 25th Anniverseries. But now it is time to get back on track with Sue. I didn't weigh this morning but I will in the morning. Acutally I haven't weighed in a couple of weeks. My blood sugar is up from all of this eating I have been doing so I am going to try to get back on track with checking that. This morning it was 139 which is wayyyyyyyyyyy to high for a fasting BS. But I ate a good breakfast: 2 boiled egg whites, 2 slices bacon, 1/2 piece toast with butter, 6 slices kiwi fruit, diet coke. At 12:30 I took my BS again and it was 108 and I ate 9 club crackers and cup of chicken salad, 1/2 cup fresh pinapple, diet coke. So I will take it again at 2:30 I am suppose to take it twice a day. Once before I eat and 2 hours later. But I like to take it when I wake up to see what it is fasting. I am suppose to take it at different times like breakfast, lunch and supper. So today I am going to count the one I do for lunch. I do not want to go on medication. And if I watch what I eat I won't have to. But it is so hard especially when I go out so much.

I forgot to say I went to the doctor on Feb. 9th and my AIC was 6.3 which was up from last time. He also gave me a goal weight for TOPS and it was for 165. So I will see in the morning how much I have to lose to meet that goal. He said if I met it and that wasn't enough he would give me another goal. You have to have a goal weight at TOPS in order to be in contest etc.

I have been busy today washing all of the tablecloths we used on Saturday. I only wash 4 at a time so I had about 5 washers full.

I will post what my BS is after I take it again.

Ok my BS was 123 which was very good.

For supper I had some brocolli cheese soup, 2 pieces of grilled chicken and greenbeans, roll. Diet coke.

I have done real good today now if I can just make it until bedtime without eathing anything else. I hope my fasting BS will be better in the morning.

I have now washed 22 tablecloths and have 12 of them dried and folded.

No comments:

Post a Comment