Walk daily with Sue is a daily walk in her life and the struggles she has with weight.
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
September 14, 2010
Been a long time since I have blogged. I have started on a diet again and this is the second day. I weighed yesterday morning and I weighed 197 pounds. This morning I weighed 195.6. I am not going to weigh again until next Tuesday. That will be hard for me. June, Phyllis, James, Jennifer and Jon are all dieting and so is Mary in Floriday. Mary is doing the Joy Journey and the rest of us are doing something different. I am just cutting back and trying to eat sensible. I am trying not to go over the calorie allowance from Biggest Loser which is 7 times your weight. That gives you the number of calories you need per day. Today I could have 1369 calories. I have only had about a thousand. I didn't eat breakfast and I went to McDonalds for lunch and had a grilled chicken wrap and salad and for dinner I went to O'Charleys with June and Phyllis and June and I split a steak and baked potato and we each had a salad. I drank water and did not eat roll. June didn't either. I am going to try again. I have failed so many times it is scary to start again. But if I don't try I certainly won't do anything. Tomorrow will be hard because I am going to the Red Lobster with the gals from Hillcrest.I also had a peach today. More later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment