Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday - January 2, 2011

I had lost one pound this morning. For breakfast I had 2 slices bacon (70), 1 slice reg bread with 1 tsp yogurt marg.(105), 1 cup special k (100) with maybe 1/4 cup milk 40 for a total of 315 calories

After church we went to O'Charleys again and I had the 7 oz sirloin (430), 1/2 of a baked potato 170, margarine 85, sour cream 50, salad 80 (took off croutons), dressing 100, 1 roll 130 for a total of 1045 calories.

For supper I had a lean cousine dinner of sphaghetti and meat sauce for 300 caloires.

Looking back I should have done better at lunch. I could of left off the butter and sour cream which would of been 135, and not of eaten a roll for 130. That would of cut 265 calories which would of brought me down to 780. So breakfast, lunch and supper would of been 1395 which is about what I should of had. But that is hindsight. But maybe a learning experience.

I need to try and plan better when I go out. Thursday I am going to the Red Lobster and that will be a real challange.

I took down my Christmas tree and decorations today. I plan to go to the gym tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment