Walk daily with Sue is a daily walk in her life and the struggles she has with weight.
Monday, August 5, 2013
TRY AGAIN 2013
Well, its me again. Seems like 2 years have past and I have done very little to improve my life. My weight is more than it has been in a long time. My triglycerides are over 400 and my colerterol is high. This morning I weighed 202 pounds which is more than I have weighed in a long time. My blood pressure was 143/76 and my blood sugar this morning was 129. So I am starting again. This new picture that I posted was taken on my 70th birthday, February of this year. So come along and lets see if I can do any better beginning today. I am going to try to post at the end of each day as to how I have walked through the day thus WALK DAILY WITH SUE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment