This morning my BS was 91. That was great. I now weigh 182. I am going to TOPS this morning and weigh in. I probably wouldn't go if it wasn't the first Saturday in the new year because my foot is still hurting. James is going to take me. Then I am going to meet June and Donna at Applebees for lunch. That is all I am going to do today. I plan to go to church tomorrow so I need to stay off my foot as much as possible. I will write more when I get back.
Well I went with June and Donna for lunch. I did pretty good. I had a quesidella burger and I didn't eat but 1/4 of the tortilla shell that it is served in. I got steamed vegetables instead of the fries and I got a bowl of French Onion Soup. I also drank water.
Later James fixed soup and fried fish and he wanted me to eat some of the fish so I had 1 piece of fish and a bowl of beef cabbage soup. I drank a coke. So that was all good but later I got hungry and had 2 tablespoons of peanut butter on 2 slices of bread and that wasn't so good. But the worse thing I did was have a handful of candy corn. It was just like I had to have something sweet. It could of been worse but it also could of been much better.
Looking back here is what I should of done. 1. Not had the soup at Applesbees. 2. Only ate 1/2 the burger with the tortilla shell. (That would probably been better than eating all of the meat.) 3. I shouldn't of eat the fish (It was just one small piece) but should of ate the beef cabbage soup with 1 tablespoon peanut butter on 1 slice of bread. 4, Should not of eaten any of the candy corn. I need to get some low calorie sweet to eat when I really want something sweet badly.
But tomorrow is another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment