I am facing the consequences of my bad eating yesterday. !. My BS was 119. That is about 20 points more than it should of been. 2. My weight was up 1/4 pound. So it is now 182.25. I am going to try to do better today.
I didn't eat breakfast because I knew we were going out for lunch. We went to the Cracker Barrell and I had 4 pieces of grilled chicken (160 calories), green beans (70 calories), Hash brown casserold (155 calories) And I also had two biscuits with butter and one of them had strawberry jelly. I took the insides out of one of the biscuits. I think calorie wise I am good on everything except I should of only ate one biscuit. Maybe half of one with my meal and the other half with the jelly. Also carb wise that would be the one thing I should of not had.
I will probably need to eat something very light for supper to be back on track.
The only other thing I ate today was 2 peanut butter and crackers out of a 6 pack and some diet coke so I could take my medicine. The Allpurniol is suppose to be taken with food.
No comments:
Post a Comment