Monday, January 4, 2010

January 4, 2010

Today I was down a pound. Now weigh 181.25. My BS was 95 which was good. I am suppose to start a low residue diet today so I am having 2 pieces of bacon and a piece of toast for breakfast and a diet coke. Tomorrow I have to have all liquids. I hope the bacon does not cause me any gout problems. More later. My BS two hours after breakfast was 119 which was excellent.

For supper I had a large baked potato with butter and chese on it. Now I am having a cup of green tea. That will be it for today. I was really hungry when I ate the potato. It tasted delicious. Feet have felt better today.

1 comment:

  1. We had half of a baked potato yesterday and it was delicious! It's amazing how good stuff is when you are actually hungry!

    ReplyDelete