Today is a new start. Actually it is not as bad as I thought it would be. I am down 2.25 pounds from January 1st. Down a pound from February 1st and down 1.25 from March 1st. So all in all it is better than I thought it would be. But I could of been down at leaast 25 pounds since January 1st if I had tried. So a new day a new beginning. I am hoping I can walk some this week. I have been having some problems with my right leg and I don't know if I will be able to walk or not. My going out to eat causes me a lot of problems. Tomorrow I am going out with Mary and Barbara for lunch at Louies and then to supper with June and Phyllis so tomorrow will be a trial. Wednesday it will be to Austins with my Hillcrest friends and then James and I go out for breakfast on Thursday before we get groceries. So I am going to have to do some good planning and make good selections.
Breakfast: 2 slices OM Bacon 70 calories, 1/2 med. grapefruit 41 calories, 1 slice toast 70 with 1/4 tbs butter 25. Cup of hot green tea. For a total of 206 calories. I like to keep my breakfast at around 200 calories then my lunch 300 and that gives me around 500 for supper.
Lunch/Supper: Salad 50, Thousand Island drsg.40, Cheese on salad 110, vegetable soup 1 cup 150, crackers 60, diet coke 0 for a total of 410.
Snack: 2 slices cantalope 50.
Total of 666 calories for the day.
Walked 1/2 mile at Corryton Park.
No comments:
Post a Comment