Well, I am down 2 pounds today. I thought I did good yesterday. Hopefully I can keep it up. I am going to Josh's to work today so I'll see what happens. I am going to fix me a good breakfast and then maybe take me a WW lunch. More later.
Well it is later and I worked for 5 hours at Josh's house. For breakfast I had 2 oz of 99% ff deli ham on a bun. For lunch I had a ww dinner and then on my way home from Josh's I was about to starve (I guess where I had worked so hard) that I stopped at McDonalds and had a #1 meal. Then later James had cooked a turkey breast and I had some of it with mashed pot and greens. So I have probably ate too much but I'll try harder tomorrow. I also had one peanut butter cookie. I am going back to work again tomorrow so I guess I will work it off then.
No comments:
Post a Comment