Sunday, March 1, 2009

MARCH 1ST - A NEW START

Well, I have wasted the entire month of February. I guess getting in the swing of retirement has got me off track of everything else. I will have to start anew. I have gained back the 6 pounds I lost in February plus another 1/4 pound so it is back to base 1. Thats what happens when you go out to eat everyday of the week. Well all I can do is start again.

For breakfast this morning I had my 1/2 cup of cottage cheese with the pinapple and sf jello in it. That is 190 calories.

For lunch we went to the Cracker Barrel and I had the Hamburger steak, baked potato with sc and butter, green beans and 2 biscuits one with butter the other with butter and honey and tea. So the worst thing I did was to have the second biscuit.

I had 8 oz of V8 juice for 50 calories about 4:00. I don't plan to have anything else today.

I hope I can start walking again soon but I don't know. The last time I walked at the track and the last time I walked at the mall my left hip started hurting real bad. I may be able to maybe just start out walking 1/2 mmile a day. I hope it doesn't mean the end of my walking. It is still cold but surely it will begin to warm up soon. I start back to eating out with Phyllis and June this week. I am also going to start working some at Josh's tomorrow so maybe I will get a little more exercise.

Thats all until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment