Walk daily with Sue is a daily walk in her life and the struggles she has with weight.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
SUNDAY FEBRUARY 15TH - GAIN 2.75 FOR PAST WEEK
A week has past since I have written on my blog. As you can see I had a week of not dieting. I went to Byron's house for 3 days and just didn't try at all. I also went out to eat Monday,(Chili's) Tuesday,(Cracker Barrel) Wednesday,(Austin's) Thursday,(Church Senior Dinner) Friday,(Applebees) Saturday,(O'Charleys) Sunday.(Cracker Barrrel). So you can see what my problem is. But I plan to start again tomorrow. I am going to fix my cottage cheese and pineapple in the morning and I am not planning on eating out until at least Wednesday when I go to Austins with the girls that I used to work with at Hillcrest. I also plan to start cleaning tomorrow. I would like to walk but it is just suppose to be in the low 50's and 40's this week with rain part of the time so I probably won't be able to do much of that. I hope this will be a better week for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment