Walk daily with Sue is a daily walk in her life and the struggles she has with weight.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
SUPER SUNDAY
It has been a good day. I had Yoplait yogurt for breakfast for 100 calories. We went to the Cracker Barrel for lunch and I had a baked potato with sour cream and butter. I know the sour cream had 60 calories but I don't know about the potato and butter so just to be safe I am going to count it at 400 calories. I also had a house salad. The only thing in it that had much calories was the croutons but I didn't eat any other bread not even the crackers they brought. I used about a teaspoon of dressing. So I am going to count the salad as 300. Later I had a small apple 61 calories and 2 cups of popcorn for 50 calories. So I have still stayed right at 1000calories. I don't plan to have anything else tonight. I need to drink more water. I had 3 glasses of unsweetened tea for lunch but no other water. I will work on that a little more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment