Tuesday, February 3, 2009

TUESDAY'S CALORIE COUNT

For breakfast I had a cup of Special K with 1/2 cup milk for 160 calories. I also had a meduim banana in my cereal for 90 calories. Breakfast total 250

James made some delicious soup at 84 calories per cup and I had 1 cup of soup, 84, 1 oz. of hard cheese at 110 and 17 of the new Special K wheat crackers for 90 and an apple for 61 calories. A total of 345 calories for lunch.

For supper I had a salad for 50 calories, 1/4 cup of shredded cheese on the salad for 110 and 1 TBS Ranch drsg for 70 calories. I also had 4 oz of baked ham for 170 calories. A total of 400 calories for supper.

That makes a total of 995 calories for the day. The only other thing I am going to have is a cup of hot green tea with splenda.

1 comment: