Thursday, February 5, 2009

THURSDAY - TODAY'S TALLEY

It was Cracker Barrel this morning and I had 1 biscuit at 230, 1/4 cup gravy at 100, apples 85, ham 135, hashbrowns 200, jelly 40, margarine 15 for a total of 820. This is a guess. Could of been more, hopefully was less.

No lunch

For supper I had a bowl of soup for 84 calories, ground beef 230, 2 slices of 40 calorie bread 80, mayo. 15, slice tomato and piece of lettuce 25. For a total of 434calories.

Later I had 1/2 cup of strawberries 25 and 1 slice of cantalope 25.

That makes a total of 1304 for the day.

I had a good visit to the doctor and I had lost weight since I was there 3 months ago. Hopefully when I go back on May 5th I will have lost even more. I can't wait until I can start walking again.

No comments:

Post a Comment