We went to Barbara's to watch a movie and she fixed us a Sub sandwich for lunch. I had a sub bun for 220 calories, 2 slices of ham for 30 calories 1/2 piece of lite baloney for 30 calories, a piece of Swiss cheese for 90 calories. Mayo and another sauce she had to put on it I will allow 100 calories for. 1 oz of baked potato chips for 110. So I had a total of 580 calories for lunch.
For supper James cooked pinto beans and I made enchiladas. I didn't eat any beans but I did eat two servings of the enchiladas. The whole casserole dish had 1095 calories so I will say that I ate 1/2 of that for 548 calories.
That makes a total of 1326 which is not real bad for the day but probably too much for me to have a loss in the morning. I will try extra hard tomorrow. After all Scarlett "tomorrow is another day".
No comments:
Post a Comment