Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesday - Lost 1.75 pounds

I am down 1.75 pounds this morning. I am sure it is going to be a hard day since I am going out to eat two times. But hopefully I can make the right choices. More later.
Breakfast: 0

Lunch: Well I had lunch at Louies with Mary and Barbara. I had about 1/3 serving of spaghetti with meat sauce. Barbara and I split ours and I brought James half of mine but I am sure she gave me more than half so I will estimate I ate 1/3 of it. I ate a salad and not quite all of the ranch dressing. I did not eat any bread but I did eat 3 onion rings. Diet coke. So all in all I thought I did good. Now to go to supper at O'charleys with June and Phyllis. More later.

Supper: Went to O'Charleys and I had the house salad 245, with ranch drsg. 100, 1/2 7 oz sirloin 158, 1/2 baked potato 100, sour cream 50, tea with splenda. I felt like I did very good. NO ROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!

I may not be down any in the morning but I personally think I did extremely well. If I wasn't trying I would of ate all of both meals and bread also.

No comments:

Post a Comment