Friday, December 26, 2008

December 26, 2008

Christmas is now over and I am now making plans for the New Year. The New Year will bring on some changes since I will be retiring on January 30th. Of course the big plan for the new year is to lose some weight. An endless battle.

Over the past 40 years I have been on many diets most of them successful. But as usual I eventually gain back what I lose. Usually not all of it but most of it. Even today I am still about 50 pounds lighter than my heaviest weight. But I still have about 50 that I need to lose. Maybe not quite that much because now if I lose that much I look older. More wrinkled. So maybe I will set a goal of about 30 pounds. So I invite you to come along on another attempt to lose the weight I need to lose. I had planned to start on January 1st but there is no reason that I can't go ahead and start on December the 27th. So tomorrow I will start again. That will give me a 5 day start on the New Year. If you have any tips or ideas to share I will be glad to get them. I have always had more success if I keep a diary so I am going to use this blog as my diary this time. Wish me luck!!

1 comment: