Walk daily with Sue is a daily walk in her life and the struggles she has with weight.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Tuesday
A very busy Tuesday. I got up and went to school to meet Denver to get all of the stuff she had left when she quit work. I was there until about l2:00 and then me and her went to the Chop House for lunch. After that I came home and got stuff ready for supper. Byron and Matthew came over and Jennifer and Jon and the boys got back from North Carolina. After we ate supper we "talked" about dieting and the New Year. Byron is not starting his program until Monday the 5th. I am starting on the first day of the year. I just do a lot better if I have something like the first to begin. Jennifer and Jon are also starting on the 1st. More later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment