Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday

Boy I am just gonna have to quit eating out. I started out good again with my toast and hot chocolate with fiber and then after church we came home changed clothes and went to Pigeon Forge. We were going to stop at the Olive Garden and it was packed so we went to the Apple Barn and it also was packed so we went on toward Pigeon Forge and ended up at Calhouns. Of course I got the House Ale Steak, baked potato and house salad. I also ate a biscuit and a roll. And lots of tea. I guess it could of been worse but that was a lot of food. Maybe I can just skip supper again tonight.

We didn't have church tonight so I am thinking about cleaning out the closet or rather start cleaning out the closet. Jennifer and Jon and the boys will be back on Tuesday and she says we are really going to have to get down serious about this lifestyle changing eating program. I've done it before, I can do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment