Monday, December 29, 2008

Monday-Bad

I started to say it was a blue Monday but it wasn't blue just bad. I did really good at breakfast. My usual bacon, toast and hot chocolate. Then I started cleaning out my closet and worked until about ll:30 and decided I would go down the road and get some cokes and milk and the few groceries I didn't get on Saturday and the next thing I knew I was sitting in Ci Ci Pizza all by my lonesome eating Pizza. I sort of felt like it was the last supper before the New Year. Anyway I won't discuss how many pieces I ate but I ate my fair share.

Back to cleaning out the closet when I got back home and now I am finished with it. That was a big accomplishment.

I don't guess tomorrow will be any better because me and Denver are going to the Chop House for lunch. I am fixing barbecue for tomorrow night and we are having the big diet meeting. James asked were we having it before we ate or after. I said of course it will be after because it will be much easier to talk about it on a full stomach. I will surprise you I will really get with it on the first day of the new year. The pounds will just melt away. I can do it when I get my mind set.

1 comment:

  1. Ci Ci's! You should've called me! Well, at least you didn't go to Krispy Kreme at 8:00 last night and get 2-dozen doughnuts...

    ReplyDelete