Walk daily with Sue is a daily walk in her life and the struggles she has with weight.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Continue Wednesday
We had a nice lunch with June and Phyllis, Judy, Shelby, Donna, Barry, Shayla at O'Charley's. Now it is 7:00 and Jon and Jennifer and their family all but Luke have gone to the New Year Eve's Service at Highland Church. I am watching Luke and James is watching TV. I have finished eating for the day. I finished up with a piece of White Wine Cake that Jon's mom had sent to Byron. It was very good. But now off with the old and on with the new. Tomorrow I begin my journey to better health and healthier eating. I will weigh in the morning and go from there. My first goal is to lose 6 pounds by Valentine Day. That is 6 weeks. Wish me success.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment