Well today starts a new year. I found my journal that I started last January 1st and I am up 20 pounds. I only gained 2 pounds from January until March and then that is when I quit keeping my journal. I was wondering how I could of gained 20 pounds because I know I gained it before school started in August because my uniforms were real tight. especially my pants. Then James said he thought he knew why I had gained. March is when he was diagnosed with lymphoma and cancer and we just let our eating get out of hand. He thought his days were numbered and he would "by George eat what ever I want". So I must of thought the same thing "by George". So "by George" it doesn't look like he is going to die any time soon and I have gained 20 pounds. At least that is a good reason. So I am going to try again and he also has decided we are eating very unhealthy. I weighed this morning and I am back with it again.
For breakfast i had 1 piece of whole wheat toast 40 calories with 1/2 tsp lite marg. 10 calories, 2 slices Oscar Mayer bacon at 35 calories a slice total 70 and 1/2 tangerine for 25 calories for a total of 145 calories. More later.
Well, I reckon your breakfast beat mine. I had sausage, gravy, biscuits, eggs, and brownies for breakfast... Glad I'm not starting until Monday!
ReplyDelete