Sunday, January 4, 2009

SUNDAY - LOST 1 POUND - TOTAL 4.5

Sunday is always a hard day. I done good at breakfast had my cottage cheese with pineapple for 90 calories.

Lunch we went to the Texas Roadhouse. I didn't eat any peanuts. only ate 1 roll. I tried to look up their nutritional values for Texas Roadhouse and it had mock rolls and they were 227 each. So I guess that is what I will count it. I had a 6 oz sirloin steak and it was 386 calories. I split my baked potato with James because he got steamed veggies and they weren't done so a whole baked potato with 1 tbs butter and 2 tbs sour cream was 438 so I am counting 1/2 that for 219. I don't know what to count the salad. It wasn't very big but it had cheese and croutons on it so I am guessing 250. Also they brought me tea that was sweetened (I should of made them change it but I didn't) and I am counting that as 150. So I have not done real good today. I am hoping that I am over estimating the calorie count in some of this but if not for breakfast and lunch I have had 1322 calories.

Right now it is 8:00 and I have just got home from church and I am starving. My stomach is growling. I guess I can drink some water. I am proud of the 4.5 pounds that I have lost already but it looks like it is going to be slow going for no more than what I am eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment