Still no loss today. I don't really know what the problem is. But I am trying to hang in there. It was back to school for me today.
For breakfast I had my usual 90 calorie cottage cheese and pinapple, 2 slices of bacon 70 for a total of 160 for breakfast.
For lunch I had a WW Dinner for 280 calories.
For supper James had made a pot of soup off of Joy Bauer's Life Soup recipe. He had to make a few changes for things that we didn't have like using brocooli instead of cauliflower. But it was real good. I asked him to estimate how many calorie he thought a cup of it had and he said 150 so I am going for 200 for a cup. I also had two slices of ww 40 calorie bread for 80 and 1 Tbs. Jiff Peanut Butter. On saturday I wrote that it had 90 calories per TBs but it has 95, I also ate a medium apple for 70 calories so that made me a total of 445 for supper.
Breakfast 160, lunch 280, dinner 445 for a total of 885 calories.
No comments:
Post a Comment