Monday, January 5, 2009

MONDAY- LOSS TODAY 0 TOTAL 4.5 SINCE 1/1

I didn't have a loss today but my lunch at Texas Roadhouse was a little heavy yesterday. Also after I signed off last night I had a tangerine and an apple. I was so hungry.

Today for breakfast I had my pineapple and cottage cheese for 90 calories and 2 pieces of bacon for 70 calories for a total of 160 calories. I went to school to put some things in order in the kitchen and make tea etc. after that I decided to go to the bank at Halls and just as I left the bank my glasses broke in the middle. My glasses were broken last week and James had glued them together but they came apart again so I went to ACE Hardware and bought a tube of super glue and went to the Bel Aire Grill and sat there and glued my glasses and drank tea and had a grilled chicken sandwich and a baked potato with sour cream and butter. O yeah also a pickle. But I told her not to bring rolls and butter. It was all very good. Anyway that will be all that I will eat tonight. I am going to estimate that the baked potato and Chicken Sandwich took the rest of my 1200 calories for the day. Hopefully I didn't go over. I am going to see it they have their nutritional values on line.

Oh by the way my glasses wouldn't hold so I drove home without them. I could see pretty good. I am going tomorrow afternoon and get some new frames. I don't know whether to expect to be down any tomorrow or not, we'll see. I would like to have at least 1/2 pound so that would make me 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment