Saturday, January 3, 2009

SATURDAY - LOST 2

I am halfway to my goal to lose 6 pounds by Valentine. Actually I am 1/2 pound over halfway.

Today for breakfast I had 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese with pineapple for 90 calories, 2 pieces of bacon for 70 calories for a total of 160 calories for breakfast.

For lunch I had 2 slices of 40 calorie ww bread for 80 calories, 1 tablespoon of Jiff Peanut butter for 95 calories and a small apple for 50 making a total of 225 calories for lunch.

Supper I had 4 oz of broiled cubed steak with peppers, onions and mushrooms, I went on line and found broiled cubed steak and it said 140 calories for 3 oz. Just to be safe I am counting my steak as 300 calories, 1/2 cup of mashed potatoes 120 calories (from Calorie King) and 1 cup of broccoli with 1 tsp. marg made with canola oil I counted my broccoli as 100 calories and I had two tbs. of steak sauce at 15 calories per tablespoon for a total of 30 calories. My supper was a total of 550 calories. That makes a total of 935 calories for the day. Hopefully that is it for the day but it is only 4:00 so I'll see.

1 comment:

  1. that's great! I've probably gained 2-more pounds this weekend...

    ReplyDelete