Saturday, January 31, 2009

ANOTHER MONTH, ANOTHER START

I started off good the first day of January but one week and I got back off track. But tomorrow is a new month and I am making a new start. I will weigh in the morning and start anew. I have just retired and I feel like I am actually starting a new life. I feel really good about retiring. I want to get myself in shape mentally, physically and spiritually. I have lots of things I want to do. This month I will be 66 years old and I want to make the best of the rest of my life whether it is 1 day, 1 year or 20 more years. We keep thinking "one day" we are going to do this or that and all at once "one day" has come and gone while we have been living day by day. So I am hoping to change a lot of my bad habits and get my body in shape. I hope you come along and support me or join me in this endeavor.

1 comment:

  1. I am ready to join you! I am going to start on Monday. I can't get in the frame of mind on Sunday, but the last time I lost weight I started on a Monday and it was the 3rd, so maybe the 1st is not a lucky day for me! ha ha

    ReplyDelete