At least I have not gained 5 pounds this week. I have decided Saturday will be my "free day" where I won't worry about my diet and enjoy my day out with my sister. Surely I can have one day a week that I don't think diet all day.
Anyway we went to Ruby Tuesdays and had a buy one get one free coupon. So we got the sirloin steak with a baked potato and salad bar. It was good. There is a girl that goes to my church that was our waitress and I told her June was my sister and she said "is she your twin?" So I don't know whether to feel bad that I look as old as her or for her to feel good that she looks as young as me or for us both to feel good that we look younger than we are or we both feel bad that we look older than we are. After all there is 10 years difference in our age. For both our sakes I am just going to think we both look very young and leave it at that.
Its going to be the Cracker Barrel tomorrow because I told James last Sunday that was the only place he was happy eating so we just wouldn't waste our time going any where else. I can always find something good at the Cracker Barrel.
No comments:
Post a Comment