Friday, January 2, 2009

FRIDAY-LOST 1.5 pounds

This has been a good day for my diet. This morning Jennifer and I had 1/2 cup of lowfat cottage cheese with orange sugar free jello in it and pinapple (it is very good) for 90 calories, 1 piece of bacon 35 calories for a total of 125 calories for breakfast. But it really stays with you a long time.

Jennifer, Jon and the boys left at 10:30 and I cleaned house for a while and then went with James to the doctor for his check up. Then we went to the Cracker Barrel for Supper. I had 4 pieces of grilled chicken, hash brown casserole and green beans, 1 biscuit and tea. I am not sure of the calorie count in all of it but I don't think I went over my 1200 calories that I am allowed per day. Hopefully I will show a loss in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment