Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1, 2010

The past year has not been the best year. I have had lots of health problems. I had an AIC in May of 6.5 so I started losting weight and then my gout started. Now they say I have Neuropathy. I am on several medicatons now and life is just not so pleasant. I am going on Wednesday of next week for a colonoscopy and endoscopy which I am worried about. I am going to try to get my BS under complete control this year and lose some more weight. My BS this morning was 98 which is very good. I ate breakfast of l boiled egg, 1 slice toast with 1 tsp butter on it and 1 slice bacon and a diet coke. Two hours later my BS was 125 which was excellent. Then I had a Special K bar a couple hours later. It had 90 calories and 17 carbs. The big problem I have now is not only counting calories but watching carbs. Watching carbs is a lot harder than counting calories. My weight this mornign was 183.75. So I have really got to work at it. My feet are hurting so bad today that it is hard to walk. I am trying to stay off of my feet and not do a lot. The past two days I went out shopping and my feet are much worse. Wednesday I was out most of the day. And yesterday I was out about 4 hours. That is going to have to stop. I feel very pitiful limping when I go out. It is not something you can hide. I will write more after I eat supper. O.K. I have eaten supper and I had chicken in stir fry. 1 sugar free chocolate pudding, diet coke. I probably needed to have another carb with supper. My foot is still hurting and I have done nothing today but sit in the chair and play on the computer some. Maybe tomorrow will be better. I also had 1/2 apple before bedtime.

1 comment:

  1. Mom, I will be praying for you that you can do what you need to do. Please do the same for me.

    ReplyDelete