Well I got off to an excellent start this morning. Had my 3 peices of Oscar Mayer bacon 35 calories per slice = 105, two peices of 40 calorie bread =80 with 2 tsp. canola margarine at 17 calories per tsp. =34 and a cup of sugar free hot chocolate at 50 calories per cup. I drink the hot chocolate so I can put Benafiber in it to keep me from having diverticlosis attacks. So I did very good for breakfast a total of 269 calories. I guess I need to cut the bacon back to 2 slices. Well anyway I was off to a good start. THEN;
I picked up my sister June to go out to lunch and to get groceries and I said where do you want to go for lunch. She said I would really like something spicy. So off to El Chico's we went. Of course one of my weaknesses is chips and salsa. I ordered a plate that had a burrito, a cheese enchilada and a chicken enchilada and a taco. I don't like the beans so I ordered double rice. I only ate half of my lunch but I am sure that "BLEW" my diet right out the window. After that I had two junior mints at 26.5 calories each for a totoal of 53 more calories. And they wern't even good. They were made with coffee. If you like coffee you would probably love them.
I don't plan on eating anything else tonight so maybe that will make up for such a failure today. Its bad to fail on the first day of trying. Oh well live and learn.
Chips and salsa is always a diet killer for me. You can't just eat a few, ya gotta eat the whole bowl!
ReplyDeleteThe coffee flavored Junior mints sounds good!