Walk daily with Sue is a daily walk in her life and the struggles she has with weight.
Monday, February 2, 2009
MONDAY - FEBRUARY 2
Well I have had supper now and I had 4 oz of baked ham, package said 190 calories for 4 oz. I had a medium baked sweet potato for 150 calories. I also had a cup of stir fry vegies for 35 calories per cup. James made some sauce for the vegies with several spices but all total there was about 15 calories per teaspoon so I am going to add another 30 calories for the sauce. This after noon I had some celery sticks I am going to guess a cup which would be 17 calories per cup with 1/2 oz fat free cream cheese for 30 calories. I also had a cup of hot green tea with splenda. So my total since breakfast has been 352 calories. Surely I didn't eat more than 8oo calories for breakfast which would keep me within the 1200 that I need to lose weight. I can't find any calorie count for any of Cracker Barrels food. I was going to Naples with Barbara and Mary Alice tomorrow for lunch but I guess if there is ice we will be changing our plans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can look up Cracker Barrel calories here: http://www.thedailyplate.com/nutrition-calories/food/cracker-barrel
ReplyDelete