Walk daily with Sue is a daily walk in her life and the struggles she has with weight.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Calorie counter information
I went on the Calorie Counter Site that Byron had on his blog and here are my goals as determined by them. My goal should be 131 pounds I should eat 1250 calories per day and I would reach my goal by June 24th 2010. WOW..................
That is hilarious!! I told you the goals are too low. Cut that goal in half and reach it by Dec. is my advice. I don't know what I'm gonna do with you and Byron!!! You two are letting me down.
one more thing.... what happened to "Do It Every Time" motto you made up???? What does it really mean??? Do what everytime??? Eat tacos,chips and salsa, reubens, onion rings and deviled eggs everytime??? I'm starving out of my head tonight!!!! Jenny
btw... I just noticed that you have your time zone wrong for your blog. It looks like it is set for Pacific Time instead of EST. You can change it in the blogger dashboard.
That is hilarious!! I told you the goals are too low. Cut that goal in half and reach it by Dec. is my advice. I don't know what I'm gonna do with you and Byron!!! You two are letting me down.
ReplyDeleteone more thing.... what happened to "Do It Every Time" motto you made up???? What does it really mean??? Do what everytime??? Eat tacos,chips and salsa, reubens, onion rings and deviled eggs everytime??? I'm starving out of my head tonight!!!!
ReplyDeleteJenny
Forgive her mother, for she knows not what she is saying, hunger has stepped in and taken over! ;)
ReplyDeletebtw... I just noticed that you have your time zone wrong for your blog. It looks like it is set for Pacific Time instead of EST. You can change it in the blogger dashboard.
ReplyDelete