Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday - Lost .50

I was down .50 today, not as much as I would of liked to be but better than going the other way.

Breakfast: Went to the Lunch Box in Burlington with James and Barbara. Had 1/2 porkchop, 1/2 biscuit with gravy, fried potatoes. 1/2 biscuit with butter and jelly, tea. So hopefully that wasn't toooooooo bad. The potatoes were delicious. Old timey fried with onions. We will see what the rest of the day holds.

Lunch: Kashi Bar (It was very good) 180 calories

Supper: 1 Hamburger Bun 110, 2 slices of 97% fat free ham 25, salad drsg. 15, lettuce & tom. 10, 15 baked potato chips 120, 1/2 cup soup 75. Total of 355 calories.

Snack: sugar free jello with cool whip 25.

I don't know how much breakfast was but everything else was 560 calories.

1 comment:

  1. When I first saw this I thought it said you were down 50 lbs! Then I saw the . before the 50. Keep it up! I'm gonna try and stop by and weigh in this morning.

    ReplyDelete