Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday April 13th. Gained 1.50 pounds

I feel absolutely miserable today. My head hurts, my eyes hurt, I feel hung over from all the food yesterday. Nothing to do but start again. Soooooooo.......

Breakfast: 1/2 grapefruit 41 calories, 1 cup Special K 120,(I had been counting it 110 but I noticed on the box it is 120) 1/4 cup milk 30, 3 pieces oscar mayer bacon for 105. I usually only eat 2 pieces of bacon but James fixed me 3 and I didn't want to make him not ever fix me any again. So because of that I left off the toast. So I ended up with a total of 296 for breakfast. I need to get in a little exercise today.

Lunch/supper: James made a homemade pizza and I figured up the calories and the whole pizza had 2000 calories. We cut it in 6 pieces so that made it approx 335 a piece. I ate 1 & 1/2 pieces for approx 500 calories.

Snack: I had 11 sour cream & onion Orville whats his name pop corn mini cakes. They were very good for 60 calories and I had a cup of choc 60 calorie pudding with 15 calorie redi whip on it for a total of 135 calories for my snacks.

So that makes a total of 931 calories for the day . Just in case I miscounted on the Pizza I will call it 1000 for the day. But I have done no exercise. My knee is hurting today and I havent' done much.

No comments:

Post a Comment