Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday Gained 1.50 pounds

I'm not even going to go there.

Breakfast: Pkg instant oatmeal 100, 2 slices bacon 70, 1 piece of toast 70, tsp butter 15.

Lunch: Went to shoneys with June and Donna, Salad bar: had lettuce, 2 pieces cauliflower, onion, cucumber, 1 little tomato. 1 tsp. T.I. Drsg.I figured it all at 70 calories. 2 glasses of tea.

Supper: 1 tbs mashed pot, 2 pieces asparagus, 1/5 piece cubed steak, 1/2 roll.


Choir social: 1 crossient roll with 3 pieces wafer ham, 1 sausage ball, tbs. salsa, tbs cheese dip, 4 nachos, 2 crackers with 1 tsp cheese ball, 1 piece veg. pizza.

Snack: 2 squares of veg. pizza., s.f. choc. pudding (60) with 2 tbs redi whip 15.

This has been a lousely day and not a good eating day. What I ate wasn't a lot but it was odd stuff. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment