Tuesday, April 7, 2009

TRUE CONFESSION

Who am I trying to fool? My self or everybody else. I am not truly dieting. I have dieted enough to know when I am truly dieting and when I am just fooling around and sliding by. I have not had any hunger pains, I have not walked or exercised until it hurt. I have not went to bed one night hungry. I have not cut out my sweets. I am still eating more than anyone else at the table. Who am I trying to fool? surely not myself because I know myself better than any body else does. So Sue get real and get with it. Go to bed hungry, go back to walking, experience some real hunger pains. Quit sneaking the Easter candy and the homemade chocolate sauce. Quit eating 2 rolls when you go out, go back to the take home box with half of your food in it. Quit being a fool and get with it.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, you better cut back on that caffienated tea at O'Charlies! ;)

    ReplyDelete