I am pleased with the 1 pound this morning. Today I am going to Clinton with Barbara to Hammers and then we are going to eat somewhere. Hopefully somewhere I can eat something good for me. More later.
Breakfast: 1 cup special k 110, 1.4 cup milk 30, 1 med banana 105. Total of 245 for breakfast.
Lunch/Supper: Ate at Chili's with Barbara and Brenda. Chips and salsa, two chicken tacos, rice, black beans, diet coke. Sour cream. I just found the calorie count for this meal at Chilis and the total is 1200 not counting the chips and salsa which is 480 for the chips and salsa. We had a refill on it so I guess I ate most of one serving by myself. So I probably had a total of 1680 for the meal. NOT GOOD!!!!!
Snack: 1 peanut butter cup 40
I don't plan to eat anything else tonight. I probably won't be down any tomorrow because of the meal at Chili's especially the chips and salsa but sometimes you just can't help it.
Gosh mom, we both blew it today with Mexican food. We need a Mexican intervention!
ReplyDeleteOh I didn't think about a Mexican intervention.. yeah right.. good one Byron! I need all kinds of interventions right now. I need to just go to bed before I go get a taco too.
ReplyDelete