Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday - Gained .25

I know this is another gain but for the week I am down 1.25 so I guess thats better than being up. But I could of been down at least 5. It is disgusting. But another Monday and another week and another try.

Breakfast: 2 slices bacon 70, 1 slice toast 70 with 1/4 Tbs butter 25, 1/2 pink grapefruit 41,.Total for breakfast 206 calories. Looking back this was the same thing I had last Monday. I fixed me a boiled egg but James thought it was his and he ate it. I don't know why he thought I had fixed him 3. But anyway I didn't get to eat my boiled egg. I still have a cold and my head is hurting today.

Lunch/Supper: Hamburger, steamed veggies, banana, crackers, cheese wedge,

Snack: 2 pieces easter candy.

1 comment:

  1. Mom, hope you get to feeling better soon. Don't forget, it's the cold medicine causing weight gain!

    ReplyDelete