Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday April 21 - Lost 2.75

Good loss for yesterday but I don't know how today will be. I keep having all of these opportunities to eat. I have been invited today to go to North Acres senior gathering and Barbara and I are going so that will be an eating opportunity. Then tonight I have been invited to Denvers for a premier jewerly party and she said we would have lots of refreshments. So there you go. Then tomorrow it is lunch at Austins with the Hillcrest gals and supper at O'Charley's with June and Phyllis. We had to change our day this week. So it looks like there is just no hope for me unless I get really strong and have a lot of self control. I wil have to watch the Biggest Losers tonight for some inspiration.

Breakfast: cup of hot tea, 1 boiled egg , 1 piece of toast, 1 banana.

1 comment:

  1. uh oh, you and I both were down 2-lbs, I hope your scales don't need calibrated! ;)

    ReplyDelete