Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wednesday - lost 1/4 pound

Not good but I will take it. I knew it wouldn't be good but I am glad not to have a gain. Today is another struggle. I go out on Wednesdays with my friends from Hillcrest. We always go to Austins and that is a hard place to diet. I am going to have to be very careful. More later.

Breakfast: 1 cup special k 110, 1/4 cup milk 30. Total 140 calories for breakfast.

Lunch: Went to lunch at Austins with my friends from Hillcrest. I had 1/2 of an 8 oz sirloin, 1/2 baked potato with sc and butter. 1 trip to the salad bar where I tried to get a lot of lettuce and not a lot of other stuff. Tbs of thousand island drsg. Tea with s&l. NO ROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to Hillcrest to walk and I made one lap. My hip has been hurting when I walk so I was afraid to go any further.

Thursdays are bad also because James and I go out for breakfast before we go get groceries.

I don't plan to eat any more tonight unless it is just a snack.

I did have an 8 oz glass of V8 juice for 50 calories.

1 comment: